The brand new, 4 star Bassa Maina boasts incredible aesthetics, exemplary landscape and meticulously designed services and amenities. All villas and suites are built according to the local traditional architecture and have been decorated and furnished with hand-picked items, rich fabrics and high quality materials. The complex also includes the “CROCUS” restaurant serving Fine Peloponnesian Cuisine, a bar, a guest lounge with incredible sea views, a boutique conference venue for up to 50 people, a small business center, and an outdoor space in front of the restaurant that can be used for weddings and social events.
The reception is open from 8 am to 11 pm everyday, and staff will be more than happy to accommodate guest needs, and provide information regarding the area, local attractions and sightseeing, as well as activities.
There is free Wi-Fi throughout the property, and all villas and suites are daily cleaned -towels changed every day and sheets changed every other day, or upon request.
Breakfast is served at the restaurant or the villas from 8:00 am to 11:30 am and dinner from 19:00 pm to 23:00 pm.
For those who want to maintain their fitness regime during their holidays, Bassa Maina has a dedicated gym space of 54 square meters, with modern equipment, including TRX, treadmills, elliptical machine, pilates, weights etc.
Moreover, the resident certified YOGA instructor and masseuse of the hotel has created unique yoga courses and a range of massage sessions, which, in conjunction with the use of the private warm Jacuzzi and the serenity of the landscape, shall offer everyone the chance to find their inner balance, destress and relax.
Yoga & massage available 01.04.2019 – 30.09.2019
At a glance:
- Privacy & tranquillity
- Unobstructed sea & sunset views
- Private outdoor heated Jacuzzi's
- Sun beds, parasols, outdoor furniture
- Complementary fruit, white organic wine, Greek delicacies, coffee & cookies
- Early or late breakfast service
- Breakfast service in your villa or suite
- Room service 11:00 am - 23:00 pm
- CROCUS Restaurant - Fine Peloponnesian cuisine
- Special menus upon request (eg vegetarian, vegan, GF)
- Bar, guest lounge, reading area, library
- Business centre
- Laptop/tablet upon request
- Conference venue
- Outdoor space for social events
- Massage (relaxing full body, deep tissue/Thai oil full body)
- Yoga classes (Hatha, Vinyasa)
- Gym (treadmills, pilates, TRX, weights etc.)
- Table tennis
- Complementary Wi-Fi throughout the property
- Check-in 14:00 pm - 23:00 pm
- Check-out 12:00 noon
- Reception open 08:00 am - 23:00 pm
- Express check-in/check-out service
- Daily housekeeping
- Laundry and ironing (surcharges apply)
- Porter service
- Luggage storage
- Free parking
- Transfer to/from the airport (upon request/sucharges apply)
- Non-smoking establishment
- No pets